Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

It’s not racist, i said he was mint choc chip, that’s green! I actually said his replacement is caramel or fudge!

Is there an award for this? :sunglasses:

1 Like

[quote=“Phoebica, post:1226, topic:104”]
Is there an award for this?
[/quote]There isn’t a Lost in translation award…yet :santi2:

I’m definitely missing something here

https://twitter.com/skysportsnewshq/status/876833545884401664

It’s not an insult. It may seem offensive, but its accurate and fair.

Wenger has made plenty of improvements and good signings over the years.

The fact that they’re making money by linking him to every club imaginable?

I would be extremely happy to take money from all 3 of these clubs if they could take Oxlade Chamberlain of our hands

Ox is a beast, all the top sides want him not surprisingly.

3 Likes

Sure, a beast that has amnesia and has been playing like a donkey for the majority of his stay here.

1 Like

Yes, I’m choosing to believe this, rather than the alternative which is I’ve totally missed his world class credidentials

Well go ahead and sell him, he will come back and destroy us.

1 Like

Eh not sure about that, Chelsea isn’t a bad fit though. Under Conte he’d be an upgrade on Moses.

Is Ox still with Aidy Ward?

Moses is a great wing-back option tbh. Certainly room for improvement, but still great.

I see Ox as more of a utility squad player; Jack of all trades, master of none. But certainly holds a unique value in versatility of being capable of playing in what, 5 positions?

At 23 years old you can’t call him a developing player for sure, but he certainly hasn’t reached his peak either. If he can consistently do what he has already done this season, then he is 100% worth keeping.

A tall ask given prior seasons of inconsistency, but that’s the magic of player development. Plus we are an English club, and should be working hard on building English talent. A concept maybe we forget on teams in the upper echelons of premier league football.

2 Likes

He is, wouldn’t surprise if his the one leaking all these names to the press either… someone should give him Walcott’s number.

1 Like

Big clubs wanting Ox is a good indicator of him as a player

they need some homegrown talent to sit on the bench so they can buy the foreign players they want

2 Likes

At City yes. He’d start at Chelsea and Liverpool.

Its a tough one regarding the Ox, do we keep him and have us likely tease us into his late 20s? Or we sell him and then imagine he starts to deliver consistently for a rival whilst we had to put up with frustration for the best part of 6 years.

I think people forget he’s only 23, still lots of time to blossom into a top player

1 Like