Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Probably gonna jinx it but he is a brilliant wing back.

1 Like

Ox probably should move on. Heā€™s better than most of our players by a mile.

What an assist! :giroud2:

:ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

2 Likes

MOTM. Now i wonder which of the chuckle brothers will chime in with something derogatory.

5 Likes

We have found his new role. Such a beast as winger back.

1 Like

him and bellerin there next season and Saed and whoever on the other side

1 Like

Outstanding today. Hard to believe this is the same player!!

1 Like

Heā€™s made for that RWB role. Heā€™s found his calling.

2 Likes

Two gamesā€¦hes done very well but itā€™s two games.

2 Likes

Two tough games let it be said in a new formation for the team. Like a duck to water.

4 Likes

Heā€™s been a totally different player this season compared to last. Brilliant game from him today, handling that flank very, very well against tough opposition.

Fair play, he was outstanding today. Deserved man of the match performance!

1 Like

Amazing assist :slight_smile:

He took charge of that game and drove us forward time and time again. Took on responsibility when others just sat back waiting. Iā€™ve given him so much criticism these last two seasons but heā€™s been really good in CM and RWB this year. Without him we donā€™t press home our second half advantage itā€™s that simple.

3 Likes

He really did. Whilst I was bemoaning the lack of end product a little bit at one point, he was taking people on and driving us forward. Obviously didnā€™t have much to say about end product in the context of today after that assist.

Must be the Perri Perri sauce

10 Likes

Didnā€™t watch the game but said a long time ago that I would put him at RWB and that it would be the best position for him, I was labeled by a certain someone as hipsterā€¦

1 Like

Sane still in his pocket and Clichys head hanging in Alexā€™s smoking room. Need someone to photoshop this for me :grinning:

Bravo sir