Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Perrie Edwards from Little Mix. Pop girl band who according to google are worth 12M.

Thanks guys, but I hardly care for the player, let alone his plastic broad. This is the kind of information a grown man can live without. :wink:

5 Likes

Our best player tonight.

4 Likes

long may this continue. great stuff Ox.

4 Likes

Perrie is putting something in his food…or is it that he is putting something into perrie :cech:

2 Likes

This guy was hurting so bad at the end, wow :slightly_frowning_face:

I have my reservations about him overall but dont ever tell me this guy doesn’t care

6 Likes

Can’t believe after being so bad on the wing earlier in the season the guy is so good in CM. Props to him. :clap:

People have been giving him shit for a long time, however, he is a good lad and clearly cares.

Whether it’s showing appreciation to the fans when everyone else storms off or not being happy with the lack of effort from the rest he has heart, something that is sorely missed in this team.

3 Likes

Genuinely earned my respect tonight. He played the whole 90 mins like a cup final.

Shout out to Theo too.

6 Likes

Only one who has earned an inch of credibility from this sorry affair.

He may be rather limited as a footballer at times, but at least he gave everything he could last night. Credit to him for that. Just a shame the other 10 players couldn’t look up and replicate his desire.

1 Like

4-3-3 takes out the best of him when he plays as half-winger.

Quality in CM. Keep him there.

1 Like

Yeah lets keep him at CM and let him do his suff from there

He was superb last night

ESPN, Telegraph and The Mirror all reporting this at once.

Not exactly a big shock, I’d expect several more BritishCore to follow suit.

1 Like

at this point i wouldnt be surprised if 95% of our players arent really happy at arsenal and want a change even if that means going walkies.

1 Like

Bye then :wave:

1 Like

Let the clear out begin!!

Fresh start for the club, kind of exciting.

So sell him and bring Brandt. Everybody wins, well everybody except Leverkusen but losing is their natural state.

1 Like

Understandable. Won’t ever be good enough to be a starter IMO, gets stick from fans, in and out of the team after 6 years here. Someone will definitely want him and I’d love to see him do well.