Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

He’ll have to look elsewhere for a club then. Arsenal isn’t the place for that kind of poppycockery.

Even when he does something good, I’m just like

1 Like

He did nothing good.

His shitness won us three points today don’t take that away from him.

1 Like

No Oxlade-Chamberlain shot, no corner. No corner, no goal.

3 Likes

We were lucky it hit Koscielny or he would have skied it over the bar.

Ox didn’t even touch the ball. It went from Kos’ boot to his hand. Would have also been offside if Ox hit it.

He did some nice under-hit crosses. And the occasional mazy dribble into cul-de-sacs. Well played Chambo son.

1 Like

Alex OXLEGEND - Chamberlain

2 Likes

I think it is actually Ox who strikes the ball. I posted a vid in the match thread where you can see it in slow-mo. Possibly they both hit it.

They both hit it at the same time.

The main hit is by Kos, but it’s possible that Ox slightly touches it. You can see it from the alternative angle from behind if you slow it down that it’s his foot that makes the biggest contact to the ball, which does also make sense when you look at the way the ball goes upwards after the strike.

https://twitter.com/GoonerGordo/status/786965076054073348

Oxlade Chamberlain lol I’m really surprised at that :roll_eyes:

Guy wants a TV career more than a football one.

Charity cunt.

2 Likes

Thoughts on him today chaps?

Was lazy defensively in one instance.

Was really good in couple of counter attacks.

1 Like

He did well today made some good decisions and should have had an assist or two if not for Theo’s couple of misses. I thought it was a great move to bring him in though by Wenger cuz he and Theo with that pace was perfect to possibly get that 4th goal.

1 Like

I was pretty blind whilst I was watching this game but he actually seemed to be pretty useful when he came on ?

He is a 10-minute player, nothing more. And the opponents have to be very tired.

Good because that’s about as much use I’d be giving him in this team right now. He’s perfect for that role.