Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

lol, yep absolutely!
I’m finally free to speak my mind on Giroud without Len being a complete Ox :giroud:

Honestly I miss Len, his grumpiness made me laugh. Any way to find him?

1 Like

@shamrockgooner
@Mysty
@Craigie

Our Mods are doing a very bad job here… we have a missing person and they don’t do enough to find him out.

We miss Len… go get him… :wenger:

1 Like

Really? I’m not sure I remember that :sweat_smile:

[quote=“ronniec, post:182, topic:104”]
Our Mods are doing a very bad job here… we have a missing person and they don’t do enough to find him out.

We miss Len… go get him…
[/quote]Like I’ve said before, we sent out a mass email informing everyone of the move before we deleted VB. But now the old email database is gone, we have no way of contacting him. Quite frankly, considering so many people liked him, I find it surprising not a single person remained in contact with him outside of OA during his time here :slight_smile:

I’m sure he’ll find his way here eventually.

1 Like

Mysty, if he tries to visit the old website wouldn’t it just redirect him here anyways? Shouldn’t be difficult for him to figure it out, just seems he’s done with OA for now.

2 Likes

Maybe he just got sick of all you cunts.

6 Likes

[quote=“Arsenal4thetreble, post:185, topic:104, full:true”]
Mysty, if he tries to visit the old website wouldn’t it just redirect him here anyways? Shouldn’t be difficult for him to figure it out, just seems he’s done with OA for now.
[/quote]Yep, the old link redirects to here, so it’s not hard to find it. As you say, he might just be done with Arsenal matters for now. Maybe he got sick of moaning about Giroud. Or maybe he’s happy doing all those caravan trips with his wife :wenger:

We forget he’s a guy probably just wanting to enjoy life at his age :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s hard to teach an old dog new tricks, he probably doesn’t want to bother learning the new format of site is my guess.

2 Likes

Love it how the Oxlade Chamberlain thread has turned into a lets find Lengooner discussion.

3 Likes

Len > ox

7 Likes

Because Ox has not much left for people to talk about.

1 Like

Crap.

5 Likes

What a beautifully worked goal between he and Perez! I’ve been avoidong this thread because he’s been terrible and I didn’t watch the game tonight so I don’t know how he did, but I did see the goal. It was excellent. Ox should be doing this all the time.

It was a goddamn stunning goal, but if we wanted a flat track bully we would have bought Ibrahimovic, no?
https://cdn-e2.streamable.com/video/mp4/zh8g_1.mp4

3 Likes

I love a flat track bully, but not on 250k per week.

Haha I love how you answer me like I’m being serious.

2 Likes

There was nothing special about that goal lol. He was shocking again last night.

1 Like

Just watched first half. Seemed like a mediocre performance.
That however was an excellent play overall.

As long as we win and he keeps adding confidence in his game, we shall benefit later this season.

Put aside the hate for a second and give credit where it’s due lol. That was a sublime goal. Wasn’t just the Ox, the move was top drawer.

2 Likes

That’s what most are saying.

He really isn’t going to make it here, looking at talents like Pulisic and Dembele for example who are 18 and 19 respectively put his tenure here to shame.

1 Like