Alex Iwobi

Then if you’d said he was English he would probably argue “no he’s Nigerian actually”

2 Likes

Can’t believe I’m saying this but I am glad Mhikitaryan didn’t come here. Imagine not getting to watch this absolute gem of a player discovering just how good he really is.

Least he can laugh at it. Was awful haha

2 Likes

First goal for Nigeria.

https://cdn-e1.streamable.com/video/mp4-mobile/vatb.mp4?token=1477231172_655e20c6bea00abe39cd39ae9c4c2249ba9b6a28

1 Like

Bad defending but nice technique on that strike to keep it low and get power behind it.

1 Like

A good thing for us NIgeria hasn’t qualified for ACON 2017. But another reason for us to make a winger a priority in the summer.

3 Likes

Sign Mahrez in the summer, when Leicester finish mid table he will be on the move to someone.

1 Like

Yes. I wouldn’t be suprised if there was something of a gentlemen’s agreement between him and Leicester for a transfer in the summer. I’m more a fan of Fekir though.

What’s hipster about that ?

Last season’s PL player of the year, or relative unknown quantity who just got back from ACL injury?

A 23-year old French international who scored 20 goals in 60 games as a forward and plays for a big French club. I wouldn’t exactly call him an unknown quantity.

I would still argue it was the hipster’s choice, haha.

Nabil is one talented Fekir. I don’t see as a hipster’s choice at all, just the right one. Would be a dream to have him on our right flank.

Don’t think we will deal with Lyon again.

I’d like him here too but I can certainly admit he’s a total hipster choice.

Yeh, whatevs, all i know is i’d go Nabilistic–in a good way–if we got him.

:smirk::smirk::hugs::hugs::slight_smile:️:slight_smile:️

1 Like

Yeah I’d be pretty stoked if we signed Fekir in the summer.

He played great in attack, but once again offered almost nothing to Nacho in defense. Time and time again Barrow had Nacho 1 v 1 on the wing, and that was really the only joy Swansea got. It kind of illustrates why I’d rather have Sanchez back on the left and Perez or Welbeck at CF. If either of those two could turn in some Sanchez like performances up top that would be the ideal setup for me.

1 Like

Yeah although tbf I thought there could have been other tactical adjustments that we just didn’t make (shade help over in various ways). It was clear after a while that is where they were focusing their dangerous attacks.