Ainsley Maitland-Niles (15)

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@discobot display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start new user

Starts one of the following interactive narratives: new user, advanced user.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

@discobot start new user

@discobot start advanced user

Yeah but he’s English so we can sell him to Hull rather than giving him to paupers like Sao Paulo (or whichever Brazilian side that Llama went to)

I thought he looked good today. Sure Mahrez is a fucking nightmare 1 v 1 but that’s an entire defensive unit issue, we shouldn’t be letting our full backs get into that position. I thought he looked really good going forward as well. Hope he’s not out long because I’d like him on the left and Lichty on the right.

Looked pretty bad, he couldn’t run that off and looked a state. Hoping it’s nothing too serious but I expect at least 2 weeks out. Bonus is we have ‘The Shouter’ as back up for the time being!

Really hope it aint too bad with his knee. Looked pretty serious im affraid. A lot ala the Kola injury.

When it comes to injuries we are still pretty fucked up lol.

:cristo:

Any news of the extent of my boy Ainsleys injury? Fingers crossed it aint serious.

Licht is gonna take the spot soon though. Hard as an italian rock.

Apparently Monreal will be back

It’s rumored he is out for six to eight weeks.

It’s not rumoured, it’s confirmed

Terrible news. Was looking forward to seing him in CM alot during the EL group phase.

Fuck.

Licht as LB against Chelsea, then.

Yeah, I know it.