AFC Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (PL)

You’re a very emotional poster lol. It’s actually quite worrying.

1 Like

Just kidding. The fact is that se jinxed our predictions against Everton and City :wink:

Wilshere got MOTM for them in their last game, anyone know if that was the first time?

I am going for a 2-1 win to us, (fingers crossed) it ain’t going to be easy though and we all need to turn up, I would like to see Iwobi and Sanchez start together again, this is going to be a hard game and not one for anybody to go missing.

Cech
Bellerìn - Mustafi - Koscielny - Monreal
Coquelin - Ramsey
Oxlade - Iwobi - Alexis
Giroud

1 Like

I hope my sarcasm detector is just malfunctioning because I can’t understand where such confidence comes from- thinking we’ll just turn up and get a result without breaking sweat. Of course we should win but our lot can never distinguish between justifiable confidence and sickening complacency.

Going for an Arsenal win but we’ll make fucking hard work of it.

4 Likes

I agree.
We have only had two days since our last game and we are away to a decent team.
I think there will be goals, so I’ll go for a close 3-2, or they might even scrape a score draw.

Musta and Rambo on. Still not Ozil.

https://twitter.com/Arsenal/status/816354780876570624

1 Like

Still no Xhaka-Ramsey :frowning:

Mustafi :giroud2:

1 Like

It’s too attacking for him. I think he said recently/a couple of weeks ago Ramsey in the middle leaves us too open.

1 Like

Just had two clean sheets, Kostafi is back, now watch us concede 2+ goals. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Why not 4? :wink:

Disappointed Lucas is not starting.

1 Like

Yeah I wanted to see us give Ramsey/ Granit a go and that would have bought Lucas into the side on a wing.

I wonder why Wonga doesn’t start Lucas, he has big issues with him, I thought he done oK last time out, HTF is he going to improve without game time??? Hollywood (rambo) starting on the wing, not good.

Lucas benched after a rare start where he was very good. Fuck off. Laughable Ramsey is preferred on the wing in Wengers mind :joy:

Actually haven’t been impressed by Lucas at all if I’m honest. Back to the bench where he belongs.

@Mysty, chat?

Thats because Rambo is his love child.

1 Like