Aaron Ramsey

The sexual tension in this thread is palpable.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve started saying ā€œfuck outā€ in real life :grin:

9 Likes

#FuckOut

1 Like

GIVE ME CREDITS FFS! :hipster:

1 Like

FFOS

We are starting to use phrases like ā€œfuck outā€, ā€œfuck inā€, ā€œfuck of (not fuck off)ā€, ā€œfuck toā€, ā€œfuck atā€, ā€œfuck onā€ā€¦

1 Like

Awful performance from him yesterday. CAM is not for him and yesterday shows why. Constantly losing the ball with stupid flicks and poor first touches. Either we play him at RW or we are better of him coming of the bench.

1 Like

Picking Aaron Ramsey over Mesut Ozil as the CAM always makes you stretching head.

1 Like

Probably not properly fit tbh.

I hope this means thereā€™s some decent leverage, as itā€™s really just continue at Arsenal or go to China it seems

In any case the Chinese might actually pay a good fee

Would have made so much more sense to sell him and either get a proper winger or defensive midfielder. But Ramsey fits Emeryā€™s running/hard work mantra really well. Even though his discipline sucks.

Iā€™d take Ā£60m for Ramsey in his last season in a heartbeat

1 Like

Shame his name aint Ramsinho. As much as i would want him offloaded to the chinese, i cant see him accepting such a move.

1 Like

Although I donā€™t see him going to China, it would mean he would get possibly twice as much as he is getting here and he would also be, arguably, the best player in the Chinese league.
So given his ego, and the fact he wants a lot more money, it might be his best option but realistically, I canā€™t see it happening and he would probably rather sit on the bench at Barcelona.

Heā€™s a good player but inconsistent.
He had possibly his best season for us last season, but when has he ever had two very good seasons in a row?
I still think heā€™ll stay here but wouldnā€™t be too bothered if he left as long as we replaced him with a top quality winger or CB.

lmao who wouldnā€™t?!

Ainā€™t nobody offering close to that

1 Like

Who else read this in that ladyā€™s voice?

1 Like

Mm hmm, a particularly sassy lady.

Indeed.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s the one lol