2018 Winter Olympics - PyeongChang

Chance of two medals in the Skeleton now. Should get at least one, unless Lizzy has a mare. She won gold last time, so hoping for a repeat performance :pray:

That’s a gold

1 Like

Bloody hell. Can’t believe we got two medals there.

Right fuck up by the Austrian girl, Flock.

The Uk with 2 medals? It’s gonna snow tomorrow :smile:

We have 4 medals in total… :sunglasses:

6 :kos2: :ozil2:

13 :sunglasses:

1 Like

And you don’t have any fucking mountain. Bloody weed boys! :xhaka:

1 Like

Yeah but the Dutch get a lot of practice remember, because they ice skate to work everyday on their frozen rivers!

2 Likes

I’m sat here watching the winter Olympics… So far I’ve learnt, David Beckham is not only person who has gone down on a skeleton.

1 Like

Bloody hell, Elise Christie has the worst luck.

She must have broken a mirror before seeing a magpie and walking under a ladder

Eve Muirhead :heart_eyes:

Clutch game knocked out the Canadians and into the semis.

The men can also make it by beating Switzerland

1 Like

How about Anna Sloan? A couple of my male friends are pretty keen on her. She’s not my type though :grin:

Well I meant in terms of winning the game.

We RESPECT women in 2018 :cristo:

Haha I though the heart eyes meant you were in love with her or something.

You can fancy women and still respect them you know :wink:

1 Like

Another gold medal for us! Sofia Goggia beat Lindsey Vonn in Women’s downhill :kos2:

Canada hockey team :rofl:

That speed skater from the Netherlands that unexpectedly won gold yesterday, she’s pretty hot, Suzanne Schulting?

https://twitter.com/suzanschulting/status/961918868837974019

Guess I’m a pig but when watching the womens events I just cheer for whichever one is the hottest lulzz

2 Likes

1 Like

She’s aight, is she an olympic athlete? And by that I mean russian. Was loling last night because Russia I guess are banned due to doping but the athletes are still competing under the “Olympic Athlete” banner. Watched Russia beat Czech Republic in hockey last night, and the russians had their red and white russia shirt with “Olympic Athlete” in big letters on the front, looked so stupid lol.