2018 FIFA World Cup

Nainggolan has not been called up. Shocking! :bellerin:

Kane has been announced as England captain

Loool he cant even speak proberly, how is he going to communicate with his teammates ffs

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/gunnerpunner/status/998838609162711040

2 Likes

Looolllll! Klaim as captain :arteta:

World Cup 2018 Theme Song released.

Yes, of course it’s terrible.

1 Like

Waka Waka was the bomb though.

4 Likes

I thought Jason Derulo already released the World Cup song hah

Wavin Flag should have had 2010…

Kylian Mbappe, Olivier Giroud, Antoine Griezmann, Ousmane Dembele, Florian Thauvin, Thomas Lemar, Nabil Fekir.

France’s options in attack are insane. The most variety and depth out of any team imo.

3rd favourites according to current odds. On paper, they have a lot of quality and depth in defence too, but their central midfield area is rather functional. Pogba’s poor form going into the tournament will also be a concern.

Saying that, at 6/1, worth a tenner.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/ElNennY/status/999980238842015744?s=19

Worth a tenner?

1 Like

Watching England’s squad and the number of caps some players have under their belt :thinking:
Kyle Walker (34), Ashley Young (33), Phil Jones (24), Jordan Henderson (38), Harry Kane (23). Surprisingly few caps for some of them tbf, definitely thought they’ve been more involved in recent years.

2 Likes

Too shit to even get called by a wee national team like England :mustafi:

2 Likes

You’re full of the big talk now but let’s see what happens when if we meet up at the World Cup

Edit: who am I kidding? Italy still has more chance of winning the World Cup than England has

3 Likes

Some wee teams qualify, others lose to Svezia. :unai:

4 Likes

I eat my humble pie ;). England is still shit though :mustafi:

1 Like

The squad, the country, or both?

Denmark to win at 100/1, gonna put some dollas on that for sure. Bendter will rise for the occasion :smirk:

1 Like

Has Dolberg been called up?

Yep.