2018 FIFA World Cup

Indeed…picking and probably using Giroud just about sums it all up, doesn’t it, my CENSORED friend? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

No love for Argentina?
I would like Messi to finally win something Internationally

1 Like

Lol at Martinez for not selecting Nainggolan.

Ballsy decision. Deffo sack worthy of they screw up.
They have a team good enough to make the quarters at least imo.

I’m getting so fucking pumped for this, can’t wait for football football football coming out of every orifice football bring me Morocco v Iran I’ll fucking swallow it whole

6 Likes

Yeah something about the Euros and the World Cup means I’ll actually watch all these random teams and enjoy the fuck out of it!

Morocco vs Iran sounds fucking amazing FUCK YEAH!

Tunisia vs Panama? You got it!

Egypt vs Uruguay? Why the fuck not?!

Argentina vs Iceland? Yes please!

Peru vs Australia? You betcha!

Denmark vs France? OH GOD FUCK YES GET INSIDE ME NOW FUCK

3 Likes

Don’t forget the opening game. Russia v Saudi Arabia. I’m worried that the tournament can only go downhill after that cracker!

3 Likes

They should give away raw petrol to make you watch this one.

2 Likes

England vs…

Na fuck it, not even…

The Euros was sleep worthy so lets hope this is a good tournament. Feel like every team played 11 men behind the ball in the Euros and a team who finished 3rd in the group won it all

1 Like

As expected no Icardi

1 Like

Dybala is there though, so I can sleep soundly tonight.

That’s a really shit defence.

1 Like

Feels like it’s been their problem for years now. But this is incredibly bad lol… Not giving them much chance for the title. I always feel it’s better to have a great defence and an average frontline than the other way round.

1 Like

Yeah it’s an incredibly shit defence, I’m also not a fan of their midfield either. In fact better said, I fucking hate their squad haha

If it wasn’t for Leo and my optimism in him carrying this Argentina team to the final then I wouldn’t even see them getting past the round of 32 :confused:

Still, I’m hoping with a lot of luck and magic from Messi they can do it…

2 Likes

Costa? He hasn’t scored many goals for Atletico since he joined in january, but you always want him in the squad, instead of that pussy Morata.

1 Like

Such a great attack and a shit defence/midfield at the same time.

So obsessed with certain players :facepalm:

For club form I’d agree.

But for Spain Morata has looked much the better player. Costa just doesn’t seem to fit in with the team at all, if anything it looks rather disjointed with him it.

Spain doesn’t need a striker at all, tbh :smile: