2018 FIFA World Cup

Perfectly summed up .
It’s been a brilliant World Cup . Slightly sad it’s over but it’s now time to focus on Arsenal and the exciting new era under Emery .

4 Likes

Not only did he not score, he didn’t have a single shot on target all tournament. I like Giroud and understand his role for his team, but that really is desperately poor haha

1 Like

Yeah, fantastic WC. All favourites dropped like flies and you never know who was gonna win it in the end.

3 Likes
1 Like

For all the doom and gloom predicted about this World Cup, can we agree that Russia surprised us all and did a very good job. It was truly enjoyable and as far as I know with no incidents.

Onto the next one.

4 Likes

Agree with all but the KDB. Id personally say Hazard was the best Belgian player and just above Modric.

1 Like

Fucking depressing it’s all over now.

The first game of the new season can’t come soon enough.

1 Like

Less than a month to go!

Hazard should have won the golden ball IMO. But not being in the final cost him.

I was also surprised to see Griezmann come in in third place, I thought Mbappe would be the highest rated France player.

1 Like

Seeing so many off the top teams getting knocked out was entertaing but majority of the matches where a chore to watch with only a couple off matches being worth a watch

2 Likes

What a brilliant world cup. Best one I’ve watched. Sad it’s over haha

2 Likes

But there is only two and a half weeks until the start of the football league season and less than four weeks until the start of the PL season.

I’m fully ready to have Arsenal ruin my life again

2 Likes

I really don’t get the KDB thing, he had one really good game against Brazil and had an absolute stinker against France.

Hazard was Belgium’s best outfield player and it’s not even close, he was definitely in the running for golden ball if Belgium made the final.

3 Likes

Aw bless him

2 Likes

Just goes to show that you dont need a good coach to win the WC, having elite players in every position seems to be enough in international football.

Cant wait till the Prem starts, that my bread and butter tbh :giroud3:

I’ve just read that Kane’s name was booed when the Golden Boot winner was announced.

It’s a shame he wasn’t there to hear it.

3 Likes

Went for Pavard’s volley

2 Likes

Toni Kroos mainly for the moment in which he scored it.

1 Like

Quaresma against Iran. Pure art.

1 Like