2018 FIFA World Cup

Obviously.

Fckn threw it away. Positive for the future though and great management !!

All support an English team yet hate us. I canā€™t work that out, maybe itā€™s because weā€™re a bigger footballing nation :smile:

2 Likes

Itā€™s hypocrisy at itā€™s best mate. But, they are football supporters, not exactly the most rational bunch, are we? :stuck_out_tongue:

They really should grab Wenger asap if they were smart enough to sack Southgate, but this gave them hope. Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll persist with him and continue to fail.

The EPL is glorious. The English national team and fans are mostly intolerable twats though, that fucking song is the stuff of nightmares.

2 Likes

The English national football team and Arsenal never really has or never will have a proper connection.

America, Iowa State, Arsenal. In that order and that is the full list.

Ooh, Iā€™ll be on a huge quoting job tonight. :poldi:

'youre going home youā€™re going home, youā€™re going!

Englandā€™s going homeā€¦ā€™

:arteta:

3 Likes

The reality is the team is full of fucking scum man, no way we could ever support these scrubs. Cmon should be fairly obvious.

2 Likes

Love you two guys, but England is not a bigger footballing nation than Spain :joy:

There are many other reasons not to like England (football).

4 Likes

So are Arsenal fans. :giroud3:

4 Likes

True lol. But we donā€™t have a song like that.

2 Likes

The fucking worst.

2 Likes

Lol damn man, my condolences :pray:

:kissing_heart: Tbf, I said nothing of Spain. Only that people supporting an English club hating England is hilarious.

Youā€™re actually pathetic.

Tbf thereā€™s a few Arsenal legends that would have been celebrating just like us tonight.

And one of our best current players Iā€™m sure.

But speaking of, Ian Wrightā€™s face :arteta:

1 Like

You donā€™t get tough by title chasing.

2 Likes

Itā€™s actually a disgrace the way Southgate had England shithousing their way through the torunament playing football Fat Sam of Bolton circa 2007 would be proud of. With this squad Wenger would have them humming 2006 style Arsenal.