2018 FIFA World Cup

‘It’s coming home eh?’

‘its coming home???’

Nah m8 YOUS ARE GOING HOME. :arteta: :arteta: :arteta:

6 Likes

Massive kudos to Croatia. How the hell did they pull it off. Three consecutive extra times. Including two shootouts.

Wow.

3 Likes

Yeah, just incredible to qualify over Tunisia and Panamá, get a bullshit win against Colombia and to beat Sweden. Amazing achievements.

7 Likes

Fuck off.

Absolutely gutted. But being in a London pub with all 20 year olds applauding England was fucking amazing :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Proud of the team for getting this far and fucking making us proud to be English.

Let all the wee nations cheer us losing, being English today and getting behind the team was fucking amazing.

Now Croatia, win it boys!!!

2 Likes

I agree. Not the time to talk too much about it on here out of respect, but I agree Luca. I personally got my finals I wished for before the tourny, Cro - Fra. Fine teams both of them.

1 Like

^^^^^ This :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Sure but Spurs failing while at 6th is much more enyoyable that they failing at 3/4th. I don’t like them having hope.

3 Likes

GIVE ME PICTURES OF ALLI CRYING.

INJECT THEM IN MY VEINS

MODRIC YOU ARE THE GOAT. BALLON DOR FOR HIM NOW

7 Likes

No chance. :fr::fr:

1 Like

Not really. The first half was fucking boring.

Where are you guys again?

Your farmers didn’t even make the tournament.

Fully behind France now. I’m definitely changing my avi to a picture of Oli G with the trophy if they win it.

4 Likes

Easiest run to the final in the history of easy runs and they fuck it. I love England so goddamn entertaining.

4 Likes

Let the haters have their moment man. They all sitting at home cheering :joy::joy:

A+ FUCKING POST!

So true man. :joy::rofl:

Na, I’m VIVE LA FRANCE. After Mandzukic’s bitch antics.

1 Like

It’s more annoying for us for them to have hope yes, but ultimately it’s so much more crushing when they inevitably fail.

1 Like

Anyway yes England fans should rejoice as to how far this team went.
Nobody predicted that with a straight face.

Fans who spent and went all the way to support them got their worth.

2 Likes

Proud of the team, they’ve been a pleasure to support at this tournament, and they’ll be back.

Heartbreaking to lose at this stage like this, but this team is young and talented. And it will come home.

Commiserations fellow Englishmen, fuck off to the rest. Can’t say I’m relishing supporting Arsenal with you all next season at this moment in time but I’m sure that will pass.

4 Likes

This must be what it feels like to get dumped on Love Island :frowning:

3 Likes