2018 FIFA World Cup

England just being total dicks now. Bad look.

I think heā€™s been the best player overall

Modric would still keep on running after the game.

2 Likes

Ffs hahahahaha whole tournament heā€™s been great but the minute I saw him sleeping for that goal I knew youā€™d be on here roasting him lol

1 Like

England getting a hard dose of continental football.

Missing a goal from less than 5 feet isnā€™t a good look. Heā€™ll win the golden boot, but from the pen spot. Heā€™s no Gary Lineker. :wink:

1 Like

I hope Croatian fans celebrate while jumping on Harry Potter books or James Bond DVDs

England have themselves to blame. Should have been over at half time

3 Likes

Good against farmers from Sweden and the like.

Modric and Rakitic. Ballers.

2 Likes

That miss would come back to haunt harry kane.

Perisic has been magnificent. By far the best performer today. England went flat after the first half.

For all the fuss about attack and defence, midfield will always be the most important position in football for me.

1 Like

I live in America I celebrate a victory over England just by waking up every day.

1 Like

Sureā€”a big what if. England was dominating and had a chance to bury it by the half.

Not over yet thoughā€¦

The difference. This midfield of England lacks a proper fooballer. England should hope Sarri is going to make something of Loftus-Cheek,

4 Likes

Theyā€™re gonna do this now arenā€™t they ffs

Set piece abusers ffs

If you say that, what should I as an Indian say?

Itā€™s funny because if this game happened in the R16 everyone would be complaining about ā€œno creativity, grass roots footballā€ etc but I suspect because itā€™s a semi final itā€™ll just be ā€œaww didnā€™t they do well :heart:ā€

1 Like

Croatia find it difficult to close wins out.

We will get another chanceā€¦maybe :cry: