WATFORD HOME

LEICESTER HOME

SOUTHAMPTON HOME

SOUTHAMPTON AWAY

WBA HOME

NEWCASTLE HOME

BRIGHTON HOME

BURNLEY HOME

That West Ham Umbro looks like it’s from 1999.

Edit: and not in a good way.

Not the greatest kits this year…Hope we dump Puma soon

What the fuck is the Southampton won. Early contender for the worst kit of the season.

e:/ the Brighton one too

Why have Southampton moved away from the red and white stripes. Tho I like Southampton away kit and West Ham away strip is very nice aswell

I like the Southampton shirt. Not that they’ve got rid of the stripes, but if you discard it’s meant for them it looks rather nice. Under Armour overall have made great kits recently imo.

Well done WBA. A striped shirt should ALWAYS have a solid colour on the back. Their previous ones you can’t see the numbers. Goes for Juve too who also have a habit of doing this.

Brightons…just plain and ugly. West Ham and Burnley. Just as with Villa there’s nothing good you can do working with those three colours :nauseated_face:

really like the West Brom and Southampton home kits

Not an English team but it’s such a nice kit I thought I’d post it anyway.

3 Likes

Never got why Umbro gets so much hate. They are true football kit makers

6 Likes

Usually very mellow and stylish kits which I like.

2 Likes

Southampton kit is a retro version of one they had in the early 80s when Kevin Keegan returned from Hamburg.

Celtic one is proper shit.

Never been amazed by a smaller teams kit, it’s like they have the same kit every season.

Well Southampton’s official kit launch is absolutely insane :joy: :joy:

https://twitter.com/SouthamptonFC/status/875773386403840001

Koeman as the villian and the Southampton players as the super heroes. :joy:

1 Like

Ugliest away shirt yet :mask:

2 Likes

For the ugliest team in the league!

1 Like

yeah that Stoke kit is disgusting

1 Like

I know that stoke are shit club but at least make an effort. I would be ashamed of this playing 5 a side in a park. Not even joking i would be embarassed to wear that it would look like i have the worst taste possible but not only that but went to a charity shop and got a top from the 1970s for 25p
:cech: :gabriel:

1 Like

New Balance make some pretty sexy kits tbf

7 Likes