The League Cup

Unfortunately, Northampton looks like what they are, a League 1 side just promoted from League 2.

2 Likes

Lololol, penalty to Northampton!

GET THE FUCK IN!

Come on Northampton, do it for football

1 Like

Jose forced to put on Zlatan and Rashford.

Needing Zlatan for a league 1 team LOL, fucking hellā€¦i wonder honestly what would happen now if they lost this game with Zlatan and Rashford on, i think there will be pies thrown!

1 Like

Pretty much all the big teams through to the Round of 16 in the League Cup.

get to the fucking draw

reading it is then, fair do

1 Like

fuck :open_mouth: what a draw for arsenal!! :joy:

3 Likes

West Ham-Chelsea
United-City
Arsenal-Reading
Liverpool-Tottenham
Bristol City-Hull City
Leeds United-Norwich City
Newcastle United-Preston
Southampton-Sunderland

Just perfect!

We need to try and win this competition this year given how the 4th Round draw has panned out for us.

2 Likes

Shit draw! :sob:

Stop making me want Tottenham to win, this is fucking unnatural!

1 Like

Some big games in there. Manchester derby. West 'aaam and Chelsea, Pool and Scum. We got a kind draw for the kids.

1 Like

Youā€™d think thatā€™s a licence for near enough the same XI though really, should be enough to make it 13 out of 13 against Reading, or 14 out of 14 (whatever it is).

Xhaka should be firmly cemented in the league XI soon though, unless Wengerā€™s an idiot and heā€™s been in football 30 years after all. So possibly a slightly less experienced version of what we saw at the City Ground, seeing as we have home advantage this time. Ā£10 a ticket tops.

1 Like

Man united i reckon will be trounced again they just dont have the squad to cope with City, all aged and slow!

2 Likes

We canā€™t really lose in that Manchester derby. Either Man City, the only team that we should truly fear, gets knocked out or Mourinho loses to Pep again and moves another step toward self-detonation

2 Likes

Reading 5 - 7 Arsenal is one of the greatest games Iā€™ve ever witnessed

2 Likes

We we so so so fucking bad the first half of that Reading game but I remember thinking when we got the goal back we were probably going to go on to win it.

2 Likes

I would prefer City. I can imagine them being knocked in the course of the tournament, because of PL/CL ā€˜obligationsā€™ whilst it could be the only trophy for United to win this season. Hence them taking it more seriously.