2016/17 FA Cup

The other team always has a chance when Karius is in goal. Not to mention Liverpool’s average age of about 7 for their outfield players :grin: Come on Plymouth!

1 Like

A replay would already be a miracle.
Expected more from Liverpool, tbf. Plymouth are doing well, given the fact they play in League 2.
Hacked for sure?

https://i.gyazo.com/947ae9eaad8c7faf0e1346a8ced871be.png

More like they tweeted too soon. Goal was disallowed. I thought it should have stood personally.

1 Like

Keep it up Plymouth! Great first half.
Only 18 minutes for Plymouth to hold on!
Replay for Liverpool ahahah!

Always makes me laugh when they say things like “Klopp really didn’t want a replay.” Well, mister, that’s the risk you take when you name a team of inexperienced youngsters.

Great result for Plymouth.

1 Like

Very good result for Plymouth, hopefully they can cause an upset in the reply. I assume Liverpool will field a stronger team in the return, but it’s there own fault for not taking the first seriously

1 Like

Cough cough.

1 Like

Ha. Decent result maybe. But that was very far from being a decent game.

Chelsea leading Peterborough 3-0.
Terry managed to get a red on his comeback!

Captain, leader, legend.

Nice one John :joy:

2 Likes

Agbonlahor still exists! Meanwhile, 3-1 Peterborough.
4-1 Chelsea and Janssen is even worse than Soldado.
Alli on. He is gonna score for sure.
What a hit Son!
FFS! Villa could have scored here!

Watched Preston game on motd and was surprised that we have so much rubbish in our second string.
You have to feel sorry for Wenger having to work with so many donkeys.
This lot make dojo and sender’s look like worked beaters.

Nice header by Davies. 1-0 Tottenham.

Klopp: “I don’t know how big Plymouth is, but everyone from Plymouth was in the 18-yard box.”

:joy:

3 Likes

Son. Game over.
This round of fixtures have been very dull.

Congrats to Plymouth not often a league 2 side gets a result against a top 6 Premier League side, only time I can really remember it happening was Bradford City vs us in 2012/2013.

1 Like

Tottenham vs Arsenal, next round. :sunglasses:

1 Like

No please, not an early exit :smiley:

GFI come on now pal, don’t ever be scared of playing Tottenham :dizzy_face:

1 Like

They are better than us atm so it’s better not to face them immediately. Maybe in the final. It would be so sweet to win the F.A. Cup in front of them.