2016/17 FA Cup

I did put a post up the other day saying the FA had upped the allocation for competing teams, although, that said there would 28650 tickets…Someone at Chelsea skimming?

Someone booked crystals bar at Wembley for the semi…The away boyz(thought they split up) played there. Otherwise something will be happening down Holloway etc…

Yea I’d definitely be heading Islington direction either way. :slight_smile:

@Phoebica, are you going? Otherwise we can’t win the cup :sanchez2:

Ha hopefully. I feel like I have a lot of responsibility here :facepalm:

5 Likes

Be aware of it :hipster:

Nothing about tickets though.

Well played…

5 Likes

Enfield?

Haha you bloody love Enfield

Well, i lived and worked here for 10 months. It’s a nice place, with a nice big park :wink:

You should have gone a bit further north to Hertfordshire - we have nicer parks :grin:

I went to St.Albany and Potters Bars, as i tried to look for London Colney :hipster:

Durants Park? Is there anything there apart from grass?

The one near the library.

1 Like

Haha did you find it? You should have gone to Totteridge instead and found Wenger’s house. I actually used to live near Enfield, went to secondary school close by, had an EN postcode and everything. I usually tried to avoid actual Enfield though :joy:

2 Likes

Ponders End Library? I think I know which one you mean now. Across from Pizza Hut around the corner from a great Chippy. :smile:

Snooty. :wink:

Meh, I’m kidding really. Used to go there all the time for bowling, the cinema and underage drinking :grin:

2 Likes

Well be getting a chas and dave medley in a mo…

No, i didn’t find it, lol! :santi:. But yeah, Hertfordshire looks a cool place :wink: