2016/17 FA Cup

Huge loss that no matter how well people think there doing. Expectation came knocking today and they failed.
Jenas in bits with Shearer icing on the cake.

2 Likes

Might as well squeeze in a bit of bants before our season is officially over tomorrow.

3 Likes

In my Whatsapp football group chat, all of them aside from me and the Chelsea fans who were actually at the match, wanted Spurs to win. They wanted a NLD! It would be great for neutrals I guess. But, for me, if they won and then we won tomorrow, Iā€™d feel like I was in death row until the final. So yes, I am ecstatic that no one will have the final they want :blush:

2 Likes

Then again

4 Likes

:roll_eyes: What a troll. you have to be a decent team to lose 7 CL R16s in a row. Any Tom, Dick or absolute shithouse team can get to the FA Cup semi finals!

1 Like

Feel the same. It would have effected my outlook on sundays game.
Worst nightmare over now. I can at least hope and dream now as the doomsday scenario has gone. I was suicidal when we lost in 91 at wembley the first time. Physically sick with nerves on the day. Past up the 93 semi as could not face it again.

This season has been so devoid of excitement Iā€™d absolutely have welcomed a NLD as the final. Wengerā€™s testing my love for the game recently so Iā€™ll take anything that isnā€™t just apathy.

1 Like

Oh bore off haha, are you really trying to spin 7 straight exits in a row?

Youā€™re obviously older than meā€¦ 91? I was 2! But yeah I donā€™t really have any proper memory of us being worse than them.

We can beat Chelsea you know. We can. We just need to tryā€¦ :giroud:

Jake! I am on your side! I am not saying that is the be all and end all, just that getting to the knock out stage of the CL for 7 years is more of an achievement than getting to the FA Cup semi final.

1 Like

Thats not even a good come backā€¦ Especially when you know itā€™s comingā€¦Deludeds

Easy with the language there mate.

1 Like

Huh?

Stop talking poop you asswipe

2 Likes

God, this thread is depressing. Just donā€™t watch the fucking game tomorrow, ok!? :bellerin:

1 Like

From the scum fanā€¦ They are not good at insultsā€¦
Even if it wasnt a scum fan it was still a crap insultā€¦

As much as I hate myself for it, I do feel a bit for Spurs. Their performance today was probably better than any of ours in any of our past two FA cup winning runs and this Chelsea team is hard to play against.

Then again, keeper maybe could have done better on the FK, second goal was stupidity and the third was set piece defending straight out of the Wenger playbook so fuck 'em :coq:

Iā€™m mighty relieved Spurs at the very least can no longer win the Double now. Christ, that wouldā€™ve been the end of Football otherwise.

2 Likes

Well we know what it feels like because Chelsea lord it over us in the same way. I think our record vs Chelsea is only marginally better than theirs, with their 2 wins in 20 odd.

Chelsea, pride of North London

1 Like

Well they are north of the river