2016/17 FA Cup

Two quality goals, tbf.

Not sure whats worse for Millwall, losing the game 5-0 or allowing Janssen to score a goal from OP.

6 Likes

Janssen scores without a penalty! Thatā€™s quite a big news!

Superb :joy:

5 Likes

If this is going to be Arsenal, Tottenham, Manchester City and Manchester United in the semi finals itā€™s going to be annual leave cancellation time for the OB :grimacing:

Even if itā€™s Chelsea as well tbh.

They fucking hate millwallā€¦wallop!

3 Likes

Grown men that fight over football games :joy::joy:. Is that really still a thing?

2 Likes

Fackinā€™ hell mate

1 Like

Trigger warning: victim blaming

If you do that in front of Millwall fans you should expect to get smacked. What idiots.

9 Likes

Shouting rudeness at anyone and you should expect a punch tbh.

3 Likes

United are screwed: no zlatan, no rooney, no rashford, no martial.

Plus it was already lower down on their priority list. Comfortable home win

2 Likes

Yeah that should be game over.

Getting Spurs and then beating Chelsea in the FA Cup final, not bad. Canā€™t wait!!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wonder when the last time was that we were the clear outsiders at a cup semi final stage :eyes: Feels disconcerting

1 Like

Probably our last semi-final against Chelsea in 2009. Theyā€™ve had us on toast for fucking ages now. Actually you can also point to that CL semi-final with Man Utd as an even bigger example.

2 Likes

Without any doubt, we will get the Scum in the semi finalā€¦I know its a 1 in 3 chance, but we have drawn them in the semi in 91 & 93 (I was at bothā€¦revenge was sweet!)

2 Likes

I hope we get Man City so that I can give the ticket away guilt-free, cos if itā€™s either of the other two Iā€™m going to have to be a total bitch and call my ticket in

1 Like

Best thing I saw this week.

2 Likes

Karmaā€¦

Weā€™re going to get City

1 Like