2016/17 FA Cup

CHELSEA VS MANCHESTER UNITED!!

ARSENAL OR SUTTON VS LINCOLN!!!

SEMI FINALS HERE WE COMEEEE

3 Likes

at home vs Lincolnā€¦ good draw

This is going to be another FA cup win, isnā€™t it?

Sutton United vs Lincolnā€¦ Niiiice.

1 Like

LOL

1 Like

Wow.

Rubbish.

at least Manchester United will be out.

Semi-finalists: Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham, Man City.

Doubt itā€™s been like that for a few years

1 Like

Biggest failure in the clubs history if we donā€™t make it to the semi final of the FA Cup :joy:

1 Like

Big lols. Two non league teams in a row.

Donā€™t like to pre-empt these things, but Iā€™m looking forward to Wembley :henry2:

4 Likes

Such a clear and easy road to Wembley now.

1 Like

Lol I thought the draw was tomorrow

haha imagineā€¦

2 Likes

Mou at Stamford Bridge against Conte, again :joy:

Not simple game for Manchester City and Tottenham (despite the Spurs are much better than the L1 team).

thisā€¦

I ve just done the draw andā€¦
4 v 1
3 v 6
2 v 8
5 v 7

And there you have the draw for the 1/4 finals of the fa cup to take place when the bbc and bt say soā€¦so dont make any plans yet as they will surely fuck those up for youā€¦

Millwall will be well pleased with thisā€¦

they want us to make the final i reckon

The odds of Arsenal not being at Wembley must be infinitesimally small. As much as you might think this is the most dangerous of banana skins for Wenger, heā€™s been handed a major boost here.

Or has he? I still wouldnā€™t back us at Wembley against Chelsea and god forbid we lose to Tottenham there :confused: Weā€™re going to go deep into this competition but still a big ask to actually win it, given whoā€™s left

1 Like

Man, Sutton Vs Lincoln to be the first non league team to reach Wembley is going to be epic.

1 Like

Iā€™m still not counting my eggs just yet lol

2 Likes

You had any money on that? haha

Would have got you quite a bit.

1 Like

I think the real killer for Wenger looming on the horizon is much more likely to be a mauling by Chelsea or Tottenham in the semi-finals, that would just about finish him off.

However I am very much looking forward to the fat lad that plays upfront for Lincoln going up against Mustafi + co, definitely getting a ticket for that

2 Likes

Hopefully Wexit is confirmed March/April then we can smash Spurs in the semis and United in the final.

10 Likes