2016/17 FA Cup

Chelsea 0-0 HT. It seems the big teams are taking piss in this round.

Fuck. Chavs one up.

2-0 FT. Costa as well.

The Millwall i know will be wanting the scum to get through and to get themā€¦ Bish Boshā€¦

1 Like

Chelsea are looking good for another double winning season. A Non League side making the quarters is fucking brilliant.

NAAAAAAAHHH bring them on after we beat sutton, we will fucking smash them! :santi:

1/4 final draw numbers

What are the numbers I need to look out for?

1. Lincoln
  2. Fulham or Tottenham
  3. Blackburn or Manchester United
  4. Sutton United or Arsenal
  5. Middlesbrough
  6. Chelsea
  7. Huddersfield or Manchester City
  8. Millwall

I ve just done the draw andā€¦
4 v 1
3 v 6
2 v 8
5 v 7

And there you have the draw for the 1/4 finals of the fa cup to take place when the bbc and bt say soā€¦so dont make any plans yet as they will surely fuck those up for youā€¦

1 Like

Ok weā€™re down to the last ever chance for an away cup tie vs Middlesex and this time Iā€™m on my knees praying for it :laughing:

Chelsea or United at The Emirates or NLD and Chavs v Manure.

2 Likes

We need a home tie in the quarters, if we get Chelsea, either Manchester or Tottenham away thatā€™s us done.

2 Likes

After the mighty Watford put us out at home last season I donā€™t care who we get lol. Just want to win and get to Wembley again!

We are no certainty to beat anyone but if we get a top side away we are a near certainty to not be heading to the national stadium.

Agree with that. Hopefully the other big teams draw each other so it helps us lol.

1 Like

Fulham to surprise Tottenham today :wink:

Tottenham to win and both teams to score I reckon. Fulham are seemingly once again a fun team to watch so Iā€™m hoping for a good game. Hopefully Iā€™ll be back home from brunch in central London at 11.30 in time. Especially as I canā€™t imagine that Blackburn vs Man U at around four will be a better spectacle.

1 Like

Not going to watch any of the games tonight, they are on at 1am and 315am and I have to up at 5am for work. Actually I might catch the last 5 mins of the Manure game. Generally only watch Sunday nights these days if Arsenal is playing or a heavyweight contest is on.

2-2 :wink:

Spurs leading Fulham. Kane.

Scummy cunts