2016/17 FA Cup

Well unless they reach the semis nobody is going to give a toss about their cup run this year but if they finish 11th instead of 14th it’ll be remembered.

I think Howe is also the sort of coach that’s naive enough to trust his players and make that many changes against League One opposition and then be surprised when they struggle. It was certainly a good enough team on paper.

Loving these favorable draws we’re getting.

Really difficult draw that (if Southampton do as expected).

Thats us done.

2 Likes

Poor Arsenal, done by your predictions once again.

If it’s not acceptable for Bournemouth to utilise their full squad against a club in League One, then what’s the point? Let’s just have every club with 18 registered players as their squad, 11 always playing and the other 7 always on the bench. If some of those 18 get injured then tough, make do with reduced number of subs.

Another daft (and related) argument I’ve heard is how not seeing Sanchez and Ozil (etc) in the Fa Cup devalues the wider competition. Oh no, the Preston fans didn’t get to see Sanchez or Ozil. Who cares, turn on your Tv.

I actually am in agreement with the argument that the big clubs help, not hinder, the continued survival of the Fa Cup.

1 Like

Southampton are a shadow of the side they were under Koeman to be fair. They’ve got a few fixtures coming up, not to mention both of their centre backs want to leave the club. Not good times there. Confident we should take them.

1 Like

Well if they finish 11th a section of their fans will remember it. Get the cup final and its history.
They do well if they match Wigans 8 years in the prem.
Wigan will always have an FA cup to show and a league cup final appearence. That trumps Bournemouth outlook all day and night.
What pisses me off really, is if and when they go down, first thing they want is a big cup draw. Bit of a romantic with the cup, but you play football to win games. To many teams are playing to lose, no matter how the word the squad issue thing.

I agree they are a shadow of the side they were but they still should have got a point at the Emirates in the League & beat us at home handily in the league cup. Shall be interesting to see how it unfolds.

[quote=“Luca_from_Italy, post:186, topic:984, full:true”]
Poor Arsenal, done by your predictions once again.
[/quote]You bite so easily when it comes to GG lol.

Because he lovessss her.

He wants to kissssss her.

7 Likes

Sorry mate, but she has already fucked us over so many times :bellerin:

[quote=“Luca_from_Italy, post:193, topic:984, full:true”]
but she has already fucked us over so many times
[/quote]Oh my, didn’t know she was into all that :henry2:

Sneaky bastard, lol! Weirdo english boy :cech:

What a shit show of a draw

1 Like

I blame Keown…fucking clown picking up the Southampton ball :gabriel: :campbell:

1 Like

TV details. No Man United on first sight, but hey, don’t panic, there is an asterisk…

1 Like

Who gets first / second / third etc. choices there then, BBC or BT?

They rotate first choice each round. Then whoever is first that round gets third etc :slight_smile:

Again Im stuck with a 430am Sunday Morning.